Club Fee’s & Becoming a Member
Becoming a member is a simple process where we ask that you complete and submit the ‘Become A Member’ on-line form at the bottom of this page. You will then be contacted by the club directly to complete the process. Please let us know by completing the Custom Message section if there is a preferred time to/not to contact you.
Club fee’s explained:
When we contact a New Member we will establish your membership status (for example you may qualify as a junior Member or already be a BMFA Country Member) and your training needs. Once we have this information we will be able to confirm your Membership fee. For your guidance, the membership types and fees are set out in the table below.
2021 Full Year Club fees
|Our Club||BMFA||CAA TOTAL|
|Senior Member||£55||£38||£9 £102|
- You DO NOT need to join BMFA separately. If you join our club (and you are not already a member of BFMA) then you are enrolled as part of our joining process. If you are already a member of BMFA then you will only pay our club fees.
- Club fees run for a 12 month period commencing 1st January each year. Renewal fees not paid in full by 30th January will be considered to have lapsed.
- Previous members who have let their membership lapse and wish to re-join will be treated as a New Member.
- Our fees are aligned with the BMFA.
- Our aim is to keep our fees simple, as low as possible and easy to administer.
- We ask that all fees are paid by their due date using the BMFA/Asolve portal
Here is an explanation of how to sign up to BRCMAC using the new online BMFA portal process:
1: Log onto the web and enter the following address:
- If you are an existing or lapsed member, enter your email and click reset password, if you have not already logged in. The email will be the one that you used when you signed up to the club originally. If your email does not work you will need to email email@example.com and tell them who you are (including your BMFA number) and the email address that you wish to use. They will email you back a link once this has been done.
- If you are a new member, then follow the sign-up form on the website.
- Now you are logged into the site you will need to go to the membership box and click on this. It will then tell you your existing membership and give you a link to renew.
- Click on the link and add the new BMFA membership to your cart.
- You will then need to do the same for the BRCMAC box and add this to your cart. There should be two items in your cart at this stage.
- Once this is done you should be able to go to your cart at the top of the screen and select ‘pay‘. You will then be instructed to enter your card details and the total should be £102.00. If not, then please contact a member of the committee and we shall talk you through it to find the problem.
- Once you have paid this you can also choose to automatically renew every year or opt out so you will need to manually do it every year. I opted for auto renew.
- You should now be all done. If so, there is an option in the profile section for you to print your BMFA insurance certificate and membership card (it’s all one document). On this printout it will also say that you are a member of BRCMAC and so we can use this instead of individual club cards.